I hate James Madison with a passion that rivals Rhett Butler's passion for Scarlet O'Hara.
Just thought I'd throw that one out there...
Thursday, February 23, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
'Frog said, "Would you like me to tell you a story, Toad?"
"Yes," said Toad, "if you know one."'
Mary, Virgin and Mother,
shows us what love is and whence it draws its origin
and its constantly renewed power.
To her we entrust the Church and her mission in the service of love:
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
you have given the world its true light,
Jesus, your Son - the Son of God.
You abandoned yourself completely
to God's call and this became a wellspring
of the goodness which flows forth from him.
Show us Jesus. Lead us to him.
Teach us to know and love him,
so that we too can become capable of true love
and be fountains of living water
in the midst of a thirsting world.
(By Pope Benedict XVI: Deus Caritas Est [42])
4 comments:
Bing, that was in honor of me- I know it!
Nice Bing. Gotta let the world know our true feelings, eh? And it probably was in honor of you, Jasmine. :)
I like the new look.
Yes, Jasmine, i thought of you the whole time I was writing that. Any reference to the passion of Rhett Butler brings you immediately to mind.
Post a Comment