It's almost Saturday evening, and Bing and I have a problem: what should we make for dessert? It has to be something so delicious that it makes up for the past few days of deprivation. I was thinking of mixing up an ice cream pie, but decided it doesn't have enough ingredients. Plus, I couldn't find the recipe for graham cracker crust.
Mashed Yams in Orange Cups! Perfect, Bing!
Anyway, if you have any ideas for something to make tonight, let us know. The winner gets to come and help us eat it!
~ Fraulein Devil
Saturday, March 04, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
I think I'm a little late.... boo hoo. You could have made a chocolate cake with dried fruits in it... and a little sherry. That would have been a fabulous treat. :)
Well, there's always tonight as well as next Saturday... So, let's just change the submissions deadline to Saturday the 11th. Coo'...
Deirdz, how 'bout I make some delish brownie biscotti? I can't wait to taste it. I want some ice cream REALLY BADLY right now. *sigh*
Hello, you guys? Could you be a little more responsive on this important issue?
Or muddy buddies... Mmmm...
Uuuuugh! For all I care just make Virginia apple cake. That should be good enough.
Post a Comment