
Frog! Look- it's Uncle Andy and his good friend Rodg Clem! They're free agents now, apparently. Neither is sure whether he will play next year, but if so- great! Anyways, I hope you enjoy this tiny picture as much as I do.
In loving memory,
Joella
'Frog said, "Would you like me to tell you a story, Toad?"
"Yes," said Toad, "if you know one."'

Mary, Virgin and Mother,
shows us what love is and whence it draws its origin
and its constantly renewed power.
To her we entrust the Church and her mission in the service of love:
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
you have given the world its true light,
Jesus, your Son - the Son of God.
You abandoned yourself completely
to God's call and this became a wellspring
of the goodness which flows forth from him.
Show us Jesus. Lead us to him.
Teach us to know and love him,
so that we too can become capable of true love
and be fountains of living water
in the midst of a thirsting world.
(By Pope Benedict XVI: Deus Caritas Est [42])
9 comments:
It looks sort of like Andy is threatening Rodge. Heh... what a goof.
Wait, are you guys *shudders* Astros fans??
I like Andy, and Roger, though...maybe they could come up to Seattle?
UNCLE ANDY! I sort of love him- and hate Rodg Clem. *sigh* Remember the good ol' days?
UNCLE ANDY!!!!! Ha ha ha ha ha ha! I love that boy. I wonder how the boys are doing these days. They must be getting big! *snort* And by the way, it makes me sound like one of us is dead when you say "in loving memory"
Speaking of loving memory, it's one week and 4 days until you come! Yip yip yipee!
whoa. baseball talk...I'm out of here!
Claire, I guess we'll just have to cut my hair sometime else. ;) Thanks for having us at Samish. I love you, Pumkin! God bless *ya*. Ha ha ha!!!
one week and one day. oh yes. bing....
D*** Yankees......
HAHAHA!
Oh man- I'll see you guys in 4 days!
Post a Comment