I could. However, it would not be legible, even to those who speak Hindi, so I think I probably won't.
Anyway, since I have nothing "interesting" to post about, I'll post about myself. The past couple of months have been entertaining. And penitential. It was Lent for a long time.
The Pirates of Penzance is showing next weekend. One week from today. I should probably learn the last couple bits of my music that are a little bit rough. It's coming together really well though, and it's a ton of fun. We have something like 5 hours of rehearsal tomorrow though, which is somewhat less than thrilling. Especially since my pirate isn't back yet, which means I get to dance/be seized/flirt with/marry myself. Or thin air.
I only have three weeks of school left before finals week. This year is hurtling towards its close, and I'm not sure that I'm ready for it to be over. On the bright side, it means that before too much longer I'll be going up to Washington for a bit to visit, which will be quite delightful.
Summer also means I get to work. I'm hopefully going to be working at the Ojai ARC, where Andrew works. I'll be substituting, pretty much every day, and hanging out and working with disabled people. Whee!
Easter was terrific. The Hermans came down, and then Cowee showed up, and we went to TAC for the vigil. I wasn't feeling my best, especially when 1:30 am rolled around and the vigil was still going, but nevertheless it was wildly thrilling.
The Easter break at TAC is mildly ridiculous. We get Holy Thursday through Easter Wednesday off, so we get one week. But it's not even a normal week, since we only get one weekend! Mr. Finley, my language tutor, thinks it's ridiculous, and so I offered to leave class this morning since it was so ridiculous. it didn't work.
Ummm, there really hasn't been much of note going on lately (at least, of note for the masses). I had a birthday last month. I've been doing a lot of singing, and a fair amount of playing the violin. I'm hopefully playing in the next Schubertiade with my friend Jacob (Beethoven Spring Sonata for Violin and Piano). Oh, and I have a philosophy paper due next week. *groan*
Oh, and Sarah and I have a pet hamster for this semester. He's her Fabre project (we all have to ask a question about nature and perform experiments to determine the answer) and he gets to spend the rest of this semester in our room. Unfortunately, small furry pets are not allowed generally, so next semester we'll have to go back to reptiles and insects. *sigh*
This is really a rather disorganized account of what has been going on lately. I'm sorry. All that Lenten penitence has permanently scarred me. :)
Have a blessed Easter season everyone!
Bingie
Friday, April 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

15 comments:
Yay Bing! I love hearing from you and I can't wait for you to come "home" to see us all.
Do people call you Bing at school? Or have you buried that part of your past?
How has Freshman year been for you?
Your friend,
The Gregarious One
Bingy! :) Are you having fun with Emma? I wish I could be there and give you a big hug! I LOVE YOU!
Amen on the whole lenten penitence thing... Thank God it's Easter!!!!!!!!
Oh, and by the way, his name's Mason, not Jacob.
PS Just for future reference, does he read this here bloggo?
He does read this here bloggo.
Most people call me Fiona. THere are some who call me bing, and many more that know that that is my name. However, I only like people I've known for a long time calling me that, so I generally don't encourage it...
Freshman year is almost over! AAARGH! I'm looking forward to having a break, but not to everyone leaving. Grr.
I'm inordinately fond of you all.
Or so you claim...
hey, girlfriends! let's get a post up here!
last time i said that, it was glorious and awesome, so i think i'll do it again. maybe claire will post about tea parties and playing flyers up with oranges in the rain... strognoff, starfruit and cream, candied walnuts. mmm. herm and herm, when are you going to visit? :)
oh, and ps. in CA they call flyers up something stupid and rediculous like three flags up... it's dumb. but the game is still oh so fun.
*Bawl* UUUUUUUUUUUUUUGHH! Shill, I could really use a visit right now. I wish I could visit you soon, but I can't. *sigh* I miss all the fun we used to have. Mmm, that was *the best* tea party on the face of the earth. Seriously.
hi bing!
Hermes, I will start shopping for my pink ruffled tea party dress right away! Asap! (Pronounced "ay-sap!") Pronto!
I love you.
can mine be brown so that it'll match the tea coming out of my nose?
Sheila, it's Jasmine who squirts tea out of her nose. yours can be that color of purple that looks really bad on you.
And mine will be lime green, since that was my favorite color long ago; and I would wear up to three slightly different shades of it *at once*. :) Ha ha! Shill, you would probably look great in a brown dress..... but, purple would be fun, too, after reading Bing's comment. ;) Ha!
Agh! I love you guys sooo much!
Mmm... Maybe I can ask Mary if i can use my Belle dress, Bingy... Except that would ruin the whole tea party thing because I can't eat in it. I hated that dress with my whole soul. Last night of shows I was like, yes! I never have to wear that dress again! Other than that, I miss that show so much... UGH!
Hermes, I love your fashion sense. :)
Speaking of ugh and missing people, HERMES! UGh!
Oh my gosh... that reminds me of the beautiful cream-colored prom-like dress that I got to wear for Great Music. I felt like Grace Kelly. I could wear that to the party.... if I had it. I am rather upset that I didn't get to keep it. Boo hoo. It was gorgeous. *sigh*
Post a Comment