Dear Frog,
How are you? I'm fine. Happy Canada Day! We should go up to visit the Browns and celebrate with them.
How are your little violin students doing? I haven't touched my clarinet in two weeks. Maybe I'll get around to that sometime, maybe soon. :)
This summer so far I've gone to MI camp, had very little sleep, watched several amusing movies, including this really old one called, "Life with Father," that has a plethora of ridiculously quotable lines; I've made some chocolate chip cookies, gotten some new clothes, had an orange-mango Italian soda (from the Red Twig in Edmonds), barely gotten a tan, gotten a new and beautiful phone, purchased a Madeleine Peyroux CD with Hermes for some summer relaxation, and I just don't know what else. Nothing too spectacular. I'm also waiting/hoping to hear back from either Jo-Ann's or Life Uniform (which sells scrubs) that they want to hire me for the summer.
If I come visit you this summer we should get our ears pierced together... that is, we can pretend to, since amphibians like us don't actually have ear lobes to pierce.
I love you.
TOAD
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

15 comments:
Okay, I think I know you, Toad. I think the clarinet gave it away.
("But there could be more than one amphibian who plays a clarinet," he thought to himself...)
Do I know Toad? Or do I know frog? I like the background on this page. It's somehow familiar... Enjoy the summer, amphibians!
Chicken-face, I'd like to you re-state what you said. "WHEN I come to visit..."
Yeah, that's essential
Yes, Jaco, you know Toad. Nice detective work. :)
Fioner, I entirely hope that your prophetic words are fulfilled in the near future... WHEN I come to visit.
claire, when I'm there, there're several things that are essential to my happiness.
1: funk party w/ raph.
2: making candied walnuts
3: tea party
4: singing besame mucho loudly, loudly, loudly.
5: staying up late listening to nat king cole talking about weddings.
that's about it, I think. but they'd better happen, or else i'll cry and never speak to you again. :) I love you, and I'll see you in approximately a week. yessssssssssssssssssssssssss............. *smooch*
Dear Toad,
Check out "thebernhoftfamily.com". It's run by one of Daddy's cousins, and it has pictures of my great-great-great grandparents on it! It's super cool.
Love,
Frog
my family is wayyyy too cute. that includes yours truly. just look at that website... *sigh*
...just kidding.
Wow. Those Bernhoft relations look really great! Thanks for sharing your family with our viewers. We could definitely see some similarities between the old folks and your Dad, Bing, and Rabic. Hoho! What fun.
Dudes- check out the new and exciting link way the heck at the bottom of the page. Yeeah! B-)
I hope you are having fun. if you want cereal you should drive up to B-ham I have plenty. Oh I miss the days of stale pastry and iffy Cheese from the Cottage.
Happy Day too you!
hahaha! Ryan Danaher. Well, cereal sounds good, if you know what I mean. :) Sometime (soon?) I'll come up there and visit all of you kids who are summering in B'ham. :)
By the way, darling, I found out today that one of my friends from my very earliest childhood (I think we met at the park when we were two, and we were on swimteam together, and I haven't seen her since before me moved to Ireland in 96) is at Western! Hyeck hyeck!
Wow Fifi! What a small world! One more person I'll have to try and meet next year. I think there are about 11 people by now who I'm supposed to keep an eye out for, but whom I will probably never meet since I don't know what they look like/can't remember their names. Oh well. It's nice to know that I will be going to school with several friends-of-friends. :) (Are you coming up to visit me in August?)
You can always do what I do claire when I space out and for get someone's name. play it off like you have not seen them in years.
unknown-"Hey Ryan how are you, what are you doing?"
Me-"Hi!...It's been a while ,so how is western treating you?"
See you never really answer their questions but you seem really into what they are doing.
I actually have done something like that this past year to people I know and I don't seem to remember their name yet, see them everyday.
If you know what I mean??
toodle -loo
Yes, Claire, it looks like i'm coming to visit you. I need to find out about my Switzerland trip, like specifically when I'm leaving so I know when I have to be back from WA by, so that I can book my flight, but I"M COMING UP!
*SCREAM* Bing, I cannot wait! *hug*
Post a Comment