Thursday, May 25, 2006

Look what I can do!

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

.... wow guys! That's awesem!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, no kidding. It's like baby birds...

Gregaria said...

Ha ha ha ha! Totally. Or some really modern, disonant opera about a family of four crazed children... sorry, but that's totally what came to mind when I saw that picture.

Seriously, though, you guys are all so theatrical and totally willing to take crazy pictures like this. Not everyone in my family would be willing to do that.

Anonymous said...

I love this! I love all of them. *smooches*

Gregaria said...

Claire! I've talked to you about kissing everyone you see... *tsk tsk*

Anonymous said...

*smooch smooch* Rose.

Anonymous said...

I love it you guys!

Anonymous said...

I like that opera idea, Hannah. Maybe I'll write one along with the rest of the things I'm writing these days... Smooches to you too, Claire. Hannah, I don't mind Claire kissing me. Because I just kiss her right back. I love you!

Anonymous said...

*Screams*

Anonymous said...

*Screams*

Anonymous said...

Stupid comment thingy

Anonymous said...

Nice! Where you get this guestbook? I want the same script.. Awesome content. thankyou.
»

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work. thnx!
»

Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»