Friday, May 05, 2006

One of a kind dessert

Since it's less than a quarter of an hour until the official lunchtime of our society, I'm going to talk about food. What does everyone think of this wonderful dessert that I just discovered called peanut pudding dessert? I think it sounds gross. Let's see what goes into it! First you make a crust with flour, butter, and peanuts. Next ya combine cream cheese, powdered sugar, and whipped topping. Spread this over the crust. Whisk milk and pudding mixes (chocolate and vanilla) together and let it set. Eventually spread this over the cream cheese layer, and put more whipped toppin' on top. Finally, garnish with chocolate curls and more peanuts, if this is your desire. Make sure ya store it in the 'fridge!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds, umm, interesting. I'm hungry for good food. Like Fettuccine Alfredo. Mmm. (that spelling looks weird, but that's what it says on the packet. Hmm....)

PB said...

Umm, I'll pass, thanks.

Anonymous said...

Hmm... It doesn't sound too bad. But, I can't really say because I haven't had it.

Anonymous said...

I feel my stomach crawling up the back of my throat... Dad's gift of wretching is just about to kick into gear.

Gregaria said...

That's awful Deirdre! Ewwww...

I don't think this sounds very good. Actually, I can attest to the fact: they served this at TAC frozen and after a few hours, it would melt all over the place and the peanut oil would pool up on the tray... nasty.

Anonymous said...

This discussion has turned too gruesome for my fine Victorian sensibilties...

*snort* to coin a phrase.

I think I'll rate this topic PG-13.

Anonymous said...

it ruined my punctuation andnow my comment makes no sense!!! curse you Aqua-scum 3000!!!!!!

Unknown said...

*makes immature choking sounds*