Dear Frog,
There is a new link on the sidebar to fantasycars.com. They have a lot of really fantastic cars on there. Some day we should get a convertible and drive around the countryside. You can pick the color you want. It's a lot of fun to look around the site, but you don't have to take my word for it!
*duh-dut-dut!*
Love,
Toad
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

12 comments:
Levar Burton!! My Hero, role model, and purveryor of knowledge!!
No kidding. *sigh* cutie!
I love that site, Claire. Oh, and just for the rec, don't forget to post that awesome pic sometime. Wink. I love tea parties!
Blessings.
*trying to be discreet* Heh, heh. Sheila, what pic? (You can't mean 'the Evans'?)
Urm, Claire? I didn't actually mean a car pic. That one I gave you my permission on, y'know?
*fails to be discreet*
Will you guys stop being discreet and post something up here that I can use for blackmail???
No kidding, Levar! ON the subject of Reading Rainbow (I miss the old version of the introductory song, by the way), isn't it absolutely tragic that Rohan has never watched even one episode? I practically lived on it in my youth!
Ahem... role model??? Hero??? I'll grant you purveyor of knowledge, but there always seemed to be something... interesting about him. He's probably a lib.
Okay, I'll be nice. He had a cool laugh :)
Star Trek: TNG probably did something to his head. Wearing that junk over his eyes for years on end wouldn't be any fun.
I didn't know he was in Star Trek. Hum.
Yes, Levar was in Star Trek, wearing this little visor thing so you couldnt see his eyeses.
Bing, I miss the old version of the intro song too. Lets start a petition to bring back the old one!! And whoever "Rohan" is, tell him/her/it to come my way and I'll join them in a Reading Rainbow marathon!!
Yes, gregaria, Im pretty sure he was a lib. But he was cool. Just like Frozone. I wish I was a cool black guy...
Well, actually I don't. Maybe just for a day.
Today I actually caught the end of "Reading Rainbow"! It was very '80's and very awesome. It was about going on vacations (like canoe trips) and then making an album to commemorate the trip. You can use photos or draw the pictures yourself! **duh-dut-dut**
I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»
Post a Comment