...that Claire recieved today:
Dear Claire,
I love you to the depths of passion and back again.
Love,
Bing
Saturday, March 18, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
'Frog said, "Would you like me to tell you a story, Toad?"
"Yes," said Toad, "if you know one."'
Mary, Virgin and Mother,
shows us what love is and whence it draws its origin
and its constantly renewed power.
To her we entrust the Church and her mission in the service of love:
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
you have given the world its true light,
Jesus, your Son - the Son of God.
You abandoned yourself completely
to God's call and this became a wellspring
of the goodness which flows forth from him.
Show us Jesus. Lead us to him.
Teach us to know and love him,
so that we too can become capable of true love
and be fountains of living water
in the midst of a thirsting world.
(By Pope Benedict XVI: Deus Caritas Est [42])
8 comments:
humph! Bing, I feel absolutely used. I literally turned down large stones to just be with you....
I drive a backhoe to passion and back again, and back to passion, and back again....
humph! Bing, I feel absolutely used. I literally turned down large stones to just be with you....
I drive a backhoe to passion and back again, and back to passion, and back again....
Bing, please keep such heated things to yourself.... :)
Hmmm...Anonymous? Next time I recieve an anonymous letter, I'll know who to suspect first.
Actually, ...never mind. Bing signs her anonymous letters. If I get one that isn't signed, I can rule her out.
Well, I know you had a great time posting that, so I guess it's all okay. And Jasmine, maybe Bingy didn't write you a love letter because she can't begin to describe her feelings of love for you. You never know!
Jasmine, my love for you would take an entire symphony to declare, and it's a little bit difficult to do over cyberspace. I can describe it however... but later. For now, be content to know that only my love for you can be spoken of in the same breath as anything from Gone With the Wind.
Claire, I think it's about time you brought a breath of reason back to this blog. Tell us about something having to do with Braden, since his birthday is coming up.
Claire, I think it's about time you brought a breath of reason back to this blog. Tell us about something having to do with Braden, since his birthday is coming up.
Post a Comment