- 3 cups quick or old fashioned oats
- 1 cup shredded or flaked coconut
- 1 cup coarsely chopped nuts
- 0.25 cup honey
- 0.25 cup butter, melted
- 1.5 teaspoons cinnamon
- 0.6666666 cup raisins
(Microwave: Combine all ingredients except raisins in 11 x 7 inch baking dish, microwave at high for 8-10 minutes. Stir after every 2 minutes of cooking. Stir in raisins.)
Thanks cooks.com!

3 comments:
This granoler is really good with some yogurt for breakfast. Mmmm! I made it on Saturday night and again this morning.
Claire's quick nut-chopping trick:
Put the nuts in a coffee grinder to chop 'em up quick! It's really fun too!
Hey Muffin. I would have rouded to .66666667, only I wanted to imply that there were more 6's. In other words, I would have put a line over the last one if I could, but you know what computers are these days... I seriously considered rounding up to a 7 though. And you're right: I haven't been doing enough physics lately! Poor me.
The recipe looks really good. Although I'm not a big fan of coconut. I especially like the butter part. Heh heh! Mmmmm....
Post a Comment