Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Toad's "A list of things to do Today"

Wake up
Eat Breakfast
Get Dressed
Go to Frog's house
Take walk with Frog
Eat lunch
Take nap
Play games with Frog
Eat supper
Go to sleep

----------------------------------------------------------
There just aren't enough hours in the day!

Dear Frog,

You are my best friend in the whole world! I look forward to coming over to your house to take a walk and play games with you. Hopefully the snail who is delivering this message to you will get it there before I have to eat supper. Have a beautiful day!

Love,
Toad

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE those books! They're so cute. That I want to umm... kiss you?

Claire Russell / Group 8 said...

Do you know what would happen if you kissed a toad? I don't, but don't kiss the frog! *beware*

Anonymous said...

"Christian climbed onto the balcony to claim the kiss Cyrano's words had won for him..."
*smooch smooch*

Anonymous said...

I wish I could kiss Toad. I love Toad. Mostly Because she's my sister. He He He He

Anonymous said...

Oh, poor Cyrano. Christian was such a dork! Holy cow! Claire, you have awful taste.

Anonymous said...

Agreed.